Items of school uniform that can be ordered are:
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- School polo shirt (white, green and red).
- Book bag
- School coat (optional)
Items of school uniform widely available are:
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts.
- Red/White check dress for girls in the summer months is an option.
- Sensible school shoes
PE kit should be brought into school in a named pump bag at the beginning of each week and left in school for the week so that your child always has their kit in school. Kit should consist of:
- Plain t–shirt and dark shorts and pumps for indoor use.
- The above with tracksuit bottoms and trainers for outdoor PE sessions.
Please ensure that all clothing worn at school is clearly labelled with your child’s name. Jewellery should not be worn for school. Children with pierced ears should wear studs which should be removed or covered in tape for PE sessions.
We do have a school uniform. It is not obligatory but is strongly encouraged since we believe it promotes a sense of belonging. The uniform and PE Kit requirements are detailed below. Items with the school logo can be ordered from the school and to that end you can download an order below to complete and return to the school.